The Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8G ED Macro Lens provides an exceptional range of applications and high-quality performance. Compact and versatile, this lens is perfect for close-up, copy and general photography. Its Close-Range Correction (CRC) system ensures high resolution from infinity to close-ups down to 7.3", with a 1:1 reproduction ratio.
The 60mm Micro lens features ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements that ensure superior optical performance. The SWM (Silent Wave Motor) and IF (Internal Focusing) features ensure fast and quiet focusing action, and the nine-blade rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements blend smoothly to produce natural-looking, harmonious backgrounds.
- Silent Wave Motor
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) enables quiet automatic focusing with quick and convenient switching between autofocus and manual operation.
- Internal Focusing
- IF (Internal Focusing) design for fixed lens length and non-rotating front element allows the use of circular polarizing filters and lens-mounted flash accessories.
- ED Glass
- The ED glass element minimizes chromatic aberration across the entire zoom range while ensuring high resolution and contrast.
- The Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal reflections across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image integrity.
- Super Integrated Coating (SIC) delivers superior color performance, while substantially reducing ghosting and flare.
- Rounded Diaphragm
- 9-blade rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements blend together smoothly for natural-looking backgrounds.
- M/A Focus Mode allows fast, smooth transitions, autofocus to manual operation.