The Nikon PC-E Nikkor 45mm f/2.8D ED Lens is a standard-view lens with special "Perspective Control" tilt and shift functions, making it ideal for architectural and nature photography. Using tilt and shift correction will help obtain a natural-looking perspective in a distortion-free architectural image. The PC-E 45mm is compatible with all digital and 35mm film SLR cameras (in manual mode). With the latest digital cameras (i.e. D3, D700 & D300, and later models), auto-aperture control is possible directly from the camera itself.
The ED glass element provides improved sharpness and color, while Nikon's Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal reflections for greater image quality. Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) offers outstanding color performance and substantially reduced ghosting and flare.
- Wide shifting range of ±11.5mm, with a tilting range of ±8.5°.
- Revolving capability of ±90° in 30° increments for versatile tilt/shift shooting effects.
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass element offers superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration.
- The Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal reflections across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity
- High-performance Super Integrated Coating (SIC) offers superior color performance and substantially reduced ghosting and flare.
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm for more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.